Duval Asphalt has also been awarded Quality in Construction Awards for:
- Nocatee Parkway (2008)
- State Road 5 / US 17, Main Street (2007)
- Crosswater Parkway & South Perimeter Road (2007)
- State Road 13 (2005)
- State Road 10 (US 90) Beaver Street (2004)
- State Road 134 / 103rd Street (2003)
- State Road 21 / Blanding Boulevard (2003)
- State Road 23 / Branan Field / Chaffee Road (2002)
- Repair of Runway 14-32 N62467-99-C-1027, Naval Air Station, Jacksonville, FL (2002)
And a Certificate of Appreciation from the Department of the Navy, Recognition for Professionalism, Competence, and Quality Workmanship for Repair of Runway 14-32 N62467-99-C-1027, Naval Air Station, Jacksonville, FL in 2002.
*The National Asphalt Pavement Association is the only association that exclusively represents the interests of the hot-mix asphalt producer/contractor on the national level with Congress, government agencies, and other national trade and business organizations. NAPA supports an active research program designed to improve the quality of HMA pavements and paving techniques used in the construction of roads, streets, highways, parking lots, airports, and environmental and recreational facilities. The Association provides technical, educational, and marketing materials and information to its members, as well as product information to users and specifiers of paving materials. The Association, whose members number more than 1000 companies, was founded in 1955.